In the presence of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, I renew my commitment to God. As to obey and serve Him in truth and in spirit. I rely on His great mercy to stay committed to His call upon my life in the name of Jesus.
I believe Your word is true. In obedience to Your word in II Chronicles 7: 14: I humble myself, to pray and see Your face. I have turned from my wicked ways, my sins are forgiven. You are my God and I am Your people. You have called me to intercede and pray for my country, Nigeria. I see the call as a privilege and I am grateful to You my God. By my obedience to Your call, I am initiated into Your Holy Nation. I belong to the Divine Royal Priesthood. I have been ordained to serve God with Kingship authority.
I have Divine Royal Blood in me. I am enthroned as Princess and Priestess of the Most High God. My royalty is sealed with the blood of Jesus. I have been called and consecrated by God to reign on earth in power, riches, divine wisdom, glory, in health and a sound mind. And so in my commitment to please my God, I plead:
- Teach me, oh Lord, to follow your decrees; then I will keep them to the end.
- Give me understanding, and I will keep Your law and obey it with all my heart
- Direct me in the part of Your commands, for there I find my delight
- Turn my heart towards Your statutes and not towards selfish gain.
- Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve my life according to your word.
- Fulfill Your promise to me (put your name), your daughter, so that You may be feared.
- Take away the disgrace I dread, for Your laws are good.
- How I long for Your precepts! Preserve my life in Your righteousness Oh Lord; in Jesus’ name.
I pledge to obey and serve my God all the days of my life; bearing good and enduring fruits even in old age. I stay fresh and green in the court of my God. The blood of Jesus flows in me. I have the mind of Christ, and everything about me holds together in Jesus. So Father, as Your Royal Priesthood, let Your grace come for me to increase in this good work to which You have called me. (John 15: 16)
I am a divine Princess in the Holy Nation; in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost in the name f Jesus – Amen.